Thinking in New Boxes -5 Key Steps To Spark The Next Big Idea
by Alan Iny and Luc de Brabandere of the Boston Consulting Group:
A revolutionary process for sustainable creativity from two strategic innovation experts from BCG.
This innovative book challenges everything you thought you knew about business creativity by breaking creativity down into five essential steps:
• Doubt everything. Challenge your current perspectives.
• Probe the possible. Explore options around you.
• Diverge. Generate many new and exciting ideas, even if they seem absurd.
• Converge. Evaluate and select the ideas that will drive breakthrough results.
• Reevaluate. Relentlessly. No idea is a good idea forever. And did we mention Reevaluate? Relentlessly
learn more about the Book here