Transform Your Habits
by James Clear:
James Clear is an entrepreneur, weightlifter, and travel photographer in 20+ countries. His website, JamesClear.com is the home of my life’s work and is read by over 200,000 unique visitors each month. As a keynote speaker and panelist he have delivered speeches throughout the US and Europe, to audiences as large as 2,000 people. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Biomechanics from Denison University where he was also an ESPN Academic All-American baseball pitcher. James earned his MBA from Ohio State University
“I wrote Transform Your Habits to create a free guide that would help people like you make progress in health, business, and life. You are welcome to share it with anyone you think it would benefit”
For more ideas on how to master your habits, improve your performance, and boost your mental and physical health, visit JamesClear.com
10 THINGS THIS GUIDE WILL TEACH YOU:
1. How to reverse your bad habits and stick to good ones.
2. The science of how your brain processes habits.
3. The common mistakes most people make (and how to avoid them).
4. How to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower.
5. How to develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself.
6. How to make time for new habits (even when your life gets crazy).
7. How to design your environment to make success easier.
8. How to make big changes in your life without overwhelming yourself.
9. How to get back on track when you get off course with your goals.
10. Most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life
DOWNLOAD this Guide here