Christy Whitman – Quantum Success Coaching
As the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, Christy Whitman developed a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program.
She has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products.
Personal Empowerment Programs
– Deliberately Design Your Awesome Future
– Divine Manifesting Coaching Program
– Abundance Principle 6 Week Coaching Program
– Magnetizing and Manifesting Coaching Program
– Attracting Your Ideal Partner
– Create Your Ideal Body – based on the premise that your inner world creates your outer world.
– Creator of the Enlightened Kid Program
Christy Whitman is a New York Times bestselling author, transformational leader, and author of the forthcoming book The Art of Having It All. She has appeared on The Today Show and The Morning Show, and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, among others.
As the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, Christy Whitman developed a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program. She has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products. Christy’s life-changing message reaches over 125,000 people a month, and her work has been promoted by and featured with esteemed authors and luminaries such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marci Shimoff, Brian Tracy, Neale Donald Walsch, Abraham-Hicks, and Louise Hay. She currently lives in Montreal with her husband, Frederic, and their two boys, Alexander and Maxim.
My mission and passion is teaching others how to engage these universal principles – the Laws of Attraction, Abundance, and Allowing, to name a few – to attract their ideal partners, create their ideal bodies, become more empowered parents to their children, and magnetize success and abundance in every part of their lives.
Areas of Expertise:
ACTO, CCE, AIOBP, IAPLC
The Quantum Success Show with Christy Whitman Life Coach and Transformational Leader
To become a Certified Quantum Success Coach or Certified Law of Attraction Coach if:
- You want to realize your important personal, professional, and financial goals.
- You want to create a business where you are paid abundantly for helping others achieve their life goals and visions.
- You are committed to being a powerful leader so that you can inspire and empower others to achieve quantum success.
Personal Empowerment Programs
- Deliberately Design Your Awesome Future – a six-week course taught by a Quantum Success Law of Attraction Coach
- Divine Manifesting Coaching Program – a downloadable program of reading material, workbooks and tools
- Abundance Principle 6 Week Coaching Program – a downloadable program taught by Christy Whitman
- Magnetizing and Manifesting Coaching Program – a downloadable program taught by Christy Whitman
- Attracting Your Ideal Partner – a downloadable program taught by Christy Whitman
- Create Your Ideal Body – designed to assist you in creating your ideal body, which includes your ideal weight and health. It is based on the premise that your inner world creates your outer world.
- Creator of the Enlightened Kid Program
Personal Empowerment Books:
- Taming Your Alpha Bitch
- Perfect Pictures: An Inspirational Book for Those Who like It Perfect
Special Interest Books:
- Why Did She Choose Suicide? The Spiritual Approach to Healing When Someone You Love Has Tragically Passed (GMA Publishing), describes the steps Christy Whitman took to heal from the suicide of her sister. The book helps people move through the pain caused by the suicide of a loved one, and enables these survivors in the healing process.
- How to Tell if your College Friends are suicidal
- How to Tell if your High School Friends Are Suicidal and what to do about it
Christy Whitman speaks on the above topics – about which more information can be found here
Additional Speaker Topics:
- Teaching Toddlers About Money
- How to Deal with COMPETITIVE MOMS
- Female Competition in the Workplace
- Navigating Personality Differences in a Marriage