FORUM POLICIES and GUIDELINES
Forum Policies and Guidelines
Welcome to the Community Forums for MentorMosaic.com.
We appreciate all of our members and the opinions they provide for users of our site and we want to thank you for using MentorMosaic.com
The Forums are open to members to use as a resource and if you are planning to participate in the conversation we would like to present some ground rules.
Login to your My MentorMosaic.com account.
Dos and Don’ts of the Community Forums
Our guidelines are designed to uphold standards set forth by MentorMosaic.com and its moderators… to ensure everyone has a great experience here.
1. Use basic courtesy and respect for your fellow members in the threads and replies.
2. Be professional and encourage other members to do the same.
3. Respect multiple points of view.
4. Welcome and encourage newcomers.
5. Be specific when naming threads and replying. Specificity saves everyone time. Give helpful, constructive criticism or feedback.
6. Provide proper attribution to quotes or content from third parties
1. Post discriminatory, defamatory or derogatory threads or replies.
2. Shout (USE CAPS) or use profanity.
3. Post vague threads or replies without being constructive.
4. Advertise, spam or self-promote on threads out of context.
5. Reply to a thread that you have not fully read.
6. Post content to deliberately stir up controversy. No one likes a troll or those who encourage trolls or unnecessary abuse of the forums.
7. Create multiple or false identities on the site. We still know who you are.
8. Violate copyrights or legal statutes.
If you don’t agree with our guidelines, we won’t take it personally, and nor should you when we suggest [verify link] MentorMosaic.com/forums might not be for you.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the forums to anyone at any time, in our sole discretion.